Tuesday, February 6, 2007

New Links...

First, two books:

1) State of Emergency by Pat Buchanan. I feel that I'll be referencing this book often, as it makes strong points for securing our borders before the rest of our country looks like "Mexifornia"...also, there's some justified Bush-bashing for all you haters out there...

2) Meltdown by Patrick J. Michaels. I'm sure you'll see a lot of this, too. It's rather dense, and science is not my forte, so it will take me a while to dig through. The premise of the book is to debunk the "predictable distortion of global warming" conjured up by scientists, politicians, and media elites. Michaels is a research professor of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia, and senior fellow of environmental studies at the Cato Institute.

Here's a preview.

...and one columnist link:

1) Star Parker. Check out her story here and discover why her voice is so important in today's racially charged political climate.

More to come as my search expands for more sources...

No comments: